The TeaHouse

The Pantry

Monday, November 11, 2013

The Christmas Cheer Collection - Luxury Flatware in 1:12 Scale


A little Christmas Cheer with 45 holiday designs to choose from in the newest Luxury Flatware Collection just in time for the holidays. 


 






I will be traveling to Madrid next week to attend the Tom Bishop Miniature show.  I am excited to meet the lovely women whose pieces I am lucky to have among my personal collection.  This post is dedicated to all of you with a special thank you to Eva @ Handmade by Eva Perendreu, Maria Jose @ miniaturamjose and Ana Mimundorosa who have been very helpful in planning my trip and to Susi @ MiniEdenTienda who first presented the idea to me back in June of this year.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Windy,
    The Christmas flatware and cutlery is beautiful. Very well done. Barcelona is wonderful! I have met some of the ladies you mention on my travels and they are just wonderful! Have fun!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collection.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maravillosa coleccion, respira alegria e ilusion, me encanta¡¡¡¡
    Falta muy poco para conocernos, tengo muchas ganas de poder abrazarte
    Muchos besos

    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jennifer for your nice comments!
    On the other hand, your collection is wonderful!!! Gongrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que lindos cubiertos Jennyfer!!!! Tengo muchas ganas de conocerte en la feria, de abrazarte y ver tus hermosos trabajos! Muchos besos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love them!! I love the colors and patterns that you have chosen:)
    Hugs, Candy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is fantastic! Sorry I dont get to say hello much x I look forward to seeing what you make next.

    Something is on its way to you later today x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flatware is lovely! The photos on your sidebar are so inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting my blog page. I read each one of your comments and I am grateful for the time that you take to write them.

Jennifer